[amp-dev] Invitation to Acore (ABM Meta-Model) community design discussion

Hi all,

The MetaABM model will be evolving into the Agent Modeling Framework "Acore" meta-model, and as I've mentioned to a number of you, I think it's really critical to get community involvement and feedback from folks who have been using or experimenting with the system, as well as from members of the community who have been interested in the meta- modeling approach but may not be the familiar with MetaABM. So I've created a light-weight approach to getting feedback and hopefully getting an active discussion going. We're primarily using Eclipse Wiki and discussion groups, an approach that I've seen work really well in other contexts. To get involved or find out more, please go to:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/AMP/Acore_Model_Design

Note that the page is really a work in progress!

(You've received this email because either you've given your generous feedback on MetaABM, expressed an interest, or belong to a relevant mailing list. Apologies for multiple copies -- many of us belong to the same lists. Please forward this message on to anyone else you think might be interested but who don't belong to swarm-modeling, amp, friam or related mailing lists. Please also feel free to contact me directly with any ideas or concerns or to be taken off of contact list.)

best regards and thanks for your interest in this project,

Miles

Project Lead
Eclipse Agent Modeling Platform (Incubation)

Back to the top