[amalgam-dev] Project Lead election for Joao Barata on Eclipse Amalgamation

A project lead election for Joao Barata on project Eclipse Amalgamation
(modeling.amalgam) was started by Cedric Brun with this criteria:

Hi Folks

With my new role within Obeo I can't devote enough time to lead the
Amalgamation project. I'd like to nominate as co-leads both Joao Barata which
work is focused on the active and contextual explorers and Pierre-Charles
David which is working on the Sirius integration.

I'm using the "new" Eclipse infrastructure to trigger this election and it
doesn't allow for a joint election, so I'm going to trigger one election for
each.
Please cast your **two** votes.

Eclipse Amalgamation project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.amalgam/elections/election-joao-barata-project-lead-eclipse-amalgamation

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.amalgam