Re: [amalgam-dev] Amalgamation project lead

Hi Cedric,

 Curiously, if one tries to put what each of us said in a single word, it looks like you focus more on usability, Peter - on packaging, me - on integration ;). Not that anyone neglects other aspects, just values one more than others. Thus, we've got all declared goals  of the project represented by committers, which is really good for the project, I believe.

 Perhaps, we should start with a list of task we consider to do in the project, each one from his own perspective, and work towards integral goals. We need them anyway for the project plan.

Artem