From: Peter Friese [mailto:peter.friese@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 2:02 AM
To: ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Ed Merks
Subject: Re: [epp-dev] Galileo SR1: new build available - 20090920-1025

I can take on responsibility. So has Rich officially resigned from this particular duty? Don't want to get into his way...

On 23.09.2009, at 01:11, Ian Skerrett wrote:

Just realized that Richard was the modeling package maintainer.   Is there someone in the modeling community taking on the responsibility?  Peter at one time I thought you had volunteered.   We need someone to do the testing and sign-off or we can’t put it on the download page.