Re: [amalgam-dev] [Fwd: Moving on...]

Hi,

I'd be interested in joining the Amalgamation project as a committer in order to continue Rich's work and help providing tailored modeling packages / distros.

Peter

On 31.07.2009, at 17:08, Ed Merks wrote:

Hi,

Given Rich's departure, I'd like the GMF team to nominate a new leader.  Given that Rich is the only committer on the Amalgamation project, it will need a new set of committers, so I'll need volunteers in order to avoid terminating the project.

Regards,
Ed

From: Richard Gronback <Richard.Gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29. Juli 2009 22:37:23 MESZ
To: portal on behalf of emo <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>, Alexander Shatalin <Alexander.Shatalin@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Artem Tikhomirov <Artem.Tikhomirov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Moving on...

Dear EMO/Ed,

As has been anticipated for a long time, it's time for me to move on.  I
hereby relinquish all claim and responsibility to my Eclipse
roles/positions/obligations.

GMF will be in good hands with Artem/Alex (either will make a superb Project
Lead, for Amalgam as well).

Best of luck to you all!  It was a pleasure while it lasted.

Sincerely,
Rich

PS - For future communication, please use richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxx