Re: [amalgam-dev] oAW as an Amalgamation package

Title: Re: [amalgam-dev] oAW as an Amalgamation package
Rich,

Comments below.

Richard Gronback wrote:
Hi Peter,

See comments below...

In summary, given the existence of the DSL Toolkit download from Amalgam and the history associated with the oAW “brand” at Eclipse, I’m not inclined to see such a package created within the project.
Yes, it's kind of a case of once bitten twice shy.  It's fully understandable.  So many of the promises of the past haven't been kept and often the fallout of such problems tie up personal time that none of us have to spare.  I think the tone of your comment reflects justifiable frustration.
 Contributions to the DSL Toolkit are of course welcome!

Thanks,
Rich