Re: [amalgam-dev] Modeler package

Title: Re: [amalgam-dev] Modeler package
Hi Antoine,

1. Sorry, I didn’t yet set up the template to generate the list of requirements.  The way it works is seen in the org.eclipse.amalgam.releng and *.releng.builder projects.  A model holds the feature IDs and version required for each element and used to generate the full build scripts.  All I’ll need to do is add a template for a page that lists each dependency/version, I just haven’t gotten that far yet.  The current build that is posted is based on Ganymede SR1, as I recall.

2. Just send an email to this list, for now.  I’ll set up the builder under Hudson shortly, so you’ll be able to invoke your own build, though I’ll need to update the update repo/version numbers first.

3. I’m not sure what you mean by, “incorporate the modeler packages with my own download page”?  You mean, just add links?  No problem with that.  Optionally, you could define your own product and build a custom product, I guess.  The builder is all quite new and doesn’t include all the bells and whistles, but does assemble/package products easily.

Best,
Rich