[amalgam-dev] Modeler package

Hi,

thanks for the hard work on the modeler package.

I will test it ASAP, and I have some questions:

1. How can I know which version you used for the package ? Did you pick SR1 ? Or the ganymede build ?
2. Can I ask for new builds in case I issue a maintenance build ? (which we should as we fixed a critical error recently)
3. How can I incorporate the modeler packages with my own downloads page ? People really only want the end user package.

Thanks,

Antoine

--
http://www.lunar-ocean.com/blog