[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[amalgam-dev] Modeler package
- From: "Antoine Toulme" <antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:45:06 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:sender:to:subject:mime-version :content-type:x-google-sender-auth; b=s8cdllxhEGlpw4qCrBRwSY+LiNO+aUnWpOQ1FubI80qxWlIghT33XZ2L2jM/DTXYoD aq7OhhczH+RM9AjDvXJBIwhv97GY7pkf+xKNH0bvtcDDWhmEVor2+5D/T8NKZBJqzVEw W93tt90h1pq6XAOg/qA8Ly0wZN3yM33KEVCsA=
thanks for the hard work on the modeler package.
I will test it ASAP, and I have some questions:
1. How can I know which version you used for the package ? Did you pick SR1 ? Or the ganymede build ?
2. Can I ask for new builds in case I issue a maintenance build ? (which we should as we fixed a critical error recently)
3. How can I incorporate the modeler packages with my own downloads page ? People really only want the end user package.