[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[amalgam-dev] First download available for testing
- From: Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:23:54 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AckHoIONC2Q5odgtH02BpNDgCTpPEA==
- Thread-topic: First download available for testing
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/12.12.0.080729
I've posted the first 'DSL Toolkit' builds here (sorry, no fancy download
These build artifacts are produced using a .product file and PDE build (with
additional p2-ification step). Scripts are in the
org.eclipse.amalgam.releng project, though I plan to generate these from the
.product file, eventually (after the workarounds are removed).
I've only tested the Mac version, aside from a startup test on the Windows
one. If you have time, please give these a smoke test and provide feedback.
- Modeling project splash screen
- DSL Toolkit Welcome page (placeholder content that aligns with book
- DSL Perspective
- DSL Project type (adds QVT and Xtend natures, etc. and basic folder
- Capability definitions - original project wizard contributions hidden by
default, while remaining UI contributions remain
- Wizard reorganization (to fit 'DSL Toolkit' theme)
I'm currently including just those projects/components I need for the book
examples, but plan to include alternatives with capabilities for keeping the
UI clean. Now, I include: EMF, GEF, GMF, MWE, Xpand, UML2, OCL, QTV, QVT,
and UML2 Tools SDKs.
Next, I'll add the sample projects and fill out the Welcome content.
Afterwards, I'll work on the "Practitioner" modeling product definition and
build, which should include just Ecore and UML2 modeling (not full SDKs or