Re: [amalgam-dev] Re: oAW in Amalgam

Yes, this sounds good to me, too.
The idea was to put openArchitectureWare as a component under Modeling/ Amalgamation. I don't know if a component already formally is a project. But maybe it would make sense to either change the guide lines so that component names are being protected as well or just call them projects. I think there are many components with names and logos worth being protected (e.g. in modeling there are Xtext, ATL, TCS, Xpand, etc.). As Ed already mentioned currently there is no protection for the brand. Of course there is a copyright for the logo. It was created by itemis so it wouldn't be much of a problem to put it under EPL and contribute it. I'm the owner of the openarchitectureware.org domain, and would of course assign it to the foundation as well. Would it be ok, to let www.openarchitectureware.org point to the project's web site at eclipse.org (similar to aspectj.org)?

thanks,
Sven