[alf-req] Agenda for the ALF requirements meeting on 9/7/2003

ALF Requirements Team Meeting Agenda

9/7/2005

Recap 8/31/2005

  • ALF Roles - We don't know the role of roles in ALF. This needs to be resolved.

Continuing discussion on Roles

  • Serena viewpoint - Roles have no role in ALF beyond what is provided through the SSON SPI
  • Aldon viewpoint - ALF should have a general purpose security module that will allow any number of different security/role models to be put into place
  • Discussion to be led by Secure Software
  • We have other pressing requirements issues that need to be discussed, so we do not have the leisure to debate this for much longer. I propose we set a goal to have this issue resolved during the meeting on 9/7/2005.
Other business
I will be starting discussion threads on the following issues during the next week. Please subscribe to the newsgroup and weigh in as appropriate.
  • Service registry requirements
  • Event registry requirements
  • Administration requirements
  • Designer requirements

Kelly Shaw
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Serena Software
719-457-8811

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top