[alf-events] RE: Eclipse ALF POC Schedule Meeting minutes Fri 1/6

Title: Eclipse ALF POC Schedule Meeting Tue 10/18 8:00 am PT
Attendees:  Serena, Segue, Catalyst

Integration Status - target completion next Friday
 - Able to launch BPEL flows from TT through event manager
 - Able to call TeamTrack, Segue, and Catalyst Services
 - Tim received Delivery of Dimensions Service & will review this
 - Not sure the status of the Secure Services - John's back on 1/11 and we'll check in with him then

Need:
 - Catalyst to call the Event Batch to say the build is done to trigger the next part of the process.  Tim/Steve will discuss how to do this to get Steve going.  Bob will take advantage of this as well to tell him when the test is completed - Tim will send Bob the details on this as well.

Next Steps:
 - Come up with a working stub set that illustrates the POC to upload to Eclipse so we don't need to upload all the products, etc.  Need to figure out who owns what to do this.
 - Event Manager code will be uploaded prior to Validation.  Also get the working stubs uploaded.  Tim to coordinate this.
 - Create a recorded presentation of the POC to upload to Eclipse as well.
 - Present the POC to the Bjorn/Mike from the Eclipse board early Feb.  (Kevin coordinating this date).  Then do a presentation to the larger Board about the POC and next steps, etc.
 - Planning to do a presentation at Eclipse Con in March - likely include additional functionality that we'll implement.

Other Status:
 - Design for ALF single sign on in progress, document ~50 pages already.  Planning to send this to team next week.  Separating the implementation decisions from the architecture.  Working to define the architecture so the team can choose the right implementation.
 - Code review of Event Manager in progress.  Focus is on changes to multi-threading/tasking at present.
 - Documenting the process for use of Bugzilla and Code Management.
 - ALF Vocabularies (Dimensions, etc.) in progress.
 - Serena working to create a testing strategy for future ALF implementations.
 - Bob moving code to the machine, so starting & stopping the Services at present.  Will let Tim know when he's done today.

Steve is out Monday/Tuesday (will be at Serena Tuesday).

Check out the recent proposal by Compuware.  It discusses interaction with ALF.  We should evaluate how we can take advantage of this as well.
http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/corona/

Meeting next week will be run by Tim.