From: alf-events-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alf-events-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mirinda Lowe
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 5:32 PM
To: ALF project announcements; alf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; alf-req@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [alf-events] Eclipse ALF POC Schedule Meeting Fri 10/28 11:00 am PT

All,

There will be a schedule meeting tomorrow Friday 10/28 at 11:00 a.m. PT for the ALF Proof of Concept.  Please plan to attend this if you are contributing to the POC or are interested in hearing this information.

Call in number: 1-303-928-3232; ID 6723351

Agenda:

Review key POC tasks, agree to tasks & ownership, and commit to dates for each task

 - Hardware/software preparation

 - ALF Logging

 - Web Services

Any open issues or tasks to resolve to keep moving on tasks?

Thanks
Mirinda Lowe

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top