[alf-events] Alf Architecture Meeting - 15 Sept 2005 11:00am PST

As promised Serena will agreed an Architecture Meeting at 11:00am PST on
the 15th Sept 2005 at the established regular time

The dail in will be
+1-303-928-3232 Conference ID: 6053141
In case we need it the Webex will be

https://serena.webex.com/serena/j.php?S=771259057

Meeting password: alfdev

for tomorrow's meeting I would like to discuss the following.

1. ALF requirements - The alf requirements group has been generating
some formalized requirements.  I would like to make sure that those of
us more interested in architecture review these and raise any objections
or caveats we may have.  This is the latest version posted to the alf
site.  I will find out if there is a more recent edition.

http://www.eclipse.org/alf/includes/ALF_POC_Use_Cases_Application_Requir
ements_Blueprint.pdf

2. Any other business.

We are still working on the low level Event proposal so this will not be
presented.

This adgenda is fairly light since we already met early this week.  The
meeting will be short if there is no other business

Tim Buss
Serena Inc.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top