From: alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Robert Cowham
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 2:08 PM
To: alf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [alf-dev] Status of ALF

Hi

When I look at the ALF project pages, I am rather turned off by the fact
that all milestones and news etc are dated 2006 at the latest.

Also, the paper presented at EclipseCon showing the architecture of
Serena Business Mashups on top of ALF would seem to be very informative
and deserves top billing on the ALF pages.

Just some thoughts from someone who would like to see ALF progress :)

Regards
Robert