From: alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 8:29 AM
To: Technology PMC
Subject: Re: [technology-pmc] RE: [alf-dev] Is ALF alive?

Brian,
Ping?

- Bjorn
I will contact you to set up a meeting.

--
[end of message]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.