Re: [alf-dev] Nomination of George Stanchev as ALF Committer

+1

Welcome George!

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/

On 2/16/07, Brian Carroll <BCarroll@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I nominate George Stanchev to be added to the ALF project as a
committer. George has been making valuable contributions to ALF for the
past five months. He has been working with me to implement the ALF SSO
system for reduced signon and conveying an identity to the various tools
invoked as part of an ALF ServiceFlow.  George quickly came up to speed with
the relevant web services security standards and open source
implementations, and has been interfacing with the Higgins project and STS
implementers to be sure ALF interoperates. I think he'd be a great addition
to the team of committers.

ALF committers (Tim, Kevin, Mark) please respond to this email with either:
+1 (approve) -1 (disapprove), or 0 (indifferent), or request for more
information.  Voting will be open through 6PM PST on Feb 27th. If I don't
hear from a given committer within that period, I'll assume a vote of 0.  If
we receive at least three +1 with no -1, the addition will be provisionally
approved and I'll begin the rest of the Eclipse committer election process.

My vote: +1

Brian
Brian Carroll
Serena Fellow