From: alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mark Phippard
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 11:36 AM
To: ALF Developer Mailing List
Subject: RE:
[alf-dev]ALFSourceCodeMangementVocabularyMeeting+1-303-928-3232id6053141
#Wednesday10:00AMPDT

Just an fyi.., but I am out tomorrow and will not be able to attend.

Mark

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.