[alf-dev] Collaboration with IBM Jazz Project?

Dear Vincent,

Jazz looks interesting and it is possible we will want to collaborate with Jazz sometime in the future. However, for now we are heads-down working on getting ALF 1.0 out. We’ll take a look at Jazz after our initial release is behind us.

Regards, and thanks for your interest in ALF,

Kelly A. Shaw, PhD

Chair, ALF Requirements Committee

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top