[alf-dev] PDFs as word documents or RTF

Hello,

Perhaps you recall, I am studying the ALF design effort for my thesis research. After having gone back to the "drawing board" for some time now to further develop my conceptual modeling framework, I would like to look carefully again at the produced requirements and architecture documents (and the discussions in the mailing list and news group). I am considering using a qualitative research tool (Atlas.ti or NVivo) to help me with the analysis of the documents. The tools however don't support importing PDF documents. RTF is however supported. I am wondering, are the ALF project documents perhaps also available in MS-Word, or RTF? Could I obtain a copy of the requirements and architecture documents available on the ALF site in doc or rtf format?

appreciating your help,

Daniel

Back to the top