From: alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Tim Buss
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 8:55 PM
To: ALF Developer Mailing List
Subject: RE: [alf-dev] ALF Source
CodeMangementVocabularyMeeting+1-303-928-3232 id 6053141#
Wednesday10:00AM PDT - meeting minutes

There will be a ALF Source Code Management Vocabulary Meeting this week,
Wednesday Aug 9th at 10:00AM PDT

The call in number is

+1-303-928-3232 id 6053141#

as usual

Agenda
0. Last meetings's minutes (below)

1. Status on tasks (see list in minutes below)

2. How close are we?

3. Any other business

Tim Buss - Serena.