From: Tim Buss
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 2:41 PM
To: 'ALF Developer Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [alf-dev] RE: RE: Availability of complete POC sample code

Deepa,

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll take a look.  Most of the testing I have
done personally on this sample has been running inside eclipse.
Possibly there is an assumption that you have built and deployed
everything inside eclipse successfully before running the standalone
build.xml but I'll have a look before speculating further.

Tim