[alf-dev] Question for ALF Team

I am in the process of working up a project proposal to add a Subversion
Team Provider plug-in to Eclipse.  This will be based on the Subclipse
code base, of which I am the project lead.  Subclipse provides an API
layer for working with Subversion repositories.  I used this layer for the
Subversion ALF service I provided to the POC, and I planned on using it
for the final version that I contribute to ALF.

Anyway, because I plan to use this API in the Subversion ALF service, I
would like to list the ALF Project as being an "Interested Party" to this
proposal.  Does anyone have any objections to this?

You can view a draft of the proposal on-line here:

http://subclipse.tigris.org/proposal/index.html

As it says in the proposal itself, the Subclipse team is developing this
proposal as a group effort via our mailing list and repository.  So the
draft at the above URL will change every time we check-in a change.  Just
an fyi if you are wondering.

Thanks

Mark

Back to the top