From: alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Vinay
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 11:09 AM
To: ALF Developer Mailing List
Subject: Re: [alf-dev] Event Map schema

Are the contents of Object and ObjectType left to the tools that
integrate to ALF?
So, if I check-in a source file A.java, the objectType can be sth like
"JAVA_SOURCE" and object can be "A_java_v_1.9" (assuming version 1.9 of
A.java is created)?

-Vinay

Tim Buss wrote:
Product is intended to be a unique string in the context of ALF, naming the product that is emitting the event. Version is a string describing the version of that product.

Object is intended to be a unique string in the context of Product, identifying the entity inside the Product that is emitting the event -

an instance id.  ObjectType is a string that describes that entity - a

class id.  There is an array of Objects since there may be a number of

objects associated with the event.

Tim