From: alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Tim Buss
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:26 PM
To: ALF Developer Mailing List
Subject: RE: [alf-dev] ALF Source Code Mangement
VocabularyMeeting+1-303-928-3232 id 6053141# Wednesday 10:00AM PDT

There will be a ALF Source Code Management Vocabulary Meeting tomorrow,
Wednesday May 31th at 10:00AM PDT

The call in number is

+1-303-928-3232 id 6053141#

as usual

Agenda
0. Last week's minutes (below)

1. Status on tasks (see list in minutes below)

2. Use Cases

3. Workspace discussion

4. Any other business

Tim Buss - Serena.