RE: [alf-dev] Build SCM Use Cases

Thanks for doing so Doug.  You participation is appreciated

Tim, Serena

From: alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Fierro
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 6:28 AM
To: alf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [alf-dev] Build SCM Use Cases

>Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:34:55 -0600
>From: Steve Taylor <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [alf-dev] Build SCM Use Cases
>
>Thanks Doug for the Build Vocabulary input.  Does this mean that  IBM
>is planning to participate in ALF?

Hello Steve,

 I cannot speak for all of IBM, but I was told that during our transition into the Rational Software group, that BuildForge would maintain its existing participation in the ALF project.  So for me, that is primarily a role on the requirements committee with Shaw leading that effort, and helping out with other stuff when and where I can, like the vocabularies and use cases.

I just happen to have industry domain expertise in both SCM and build, so when I saw some of the threads appear relating to these topics, I could not help but jump in :-)

Doug Fierro
Director of Product Management
Buildforge / IBM Rational Software
dfierro@xxxxxxxxxx
512 225 0436
http://www.buildforge.com

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top