RE: [alf-dev] ALF Source Code Mangement Vocabulary Meeting +1-303-928-3232 id 6053141# Wednesday 10:00AM PDT - meeting minutes

alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 05/17/2006 06:11:50 PM:

> We don't know how to add pictures - Adam will take a look

There may be other ways to do this, but what I found was when editing the
document you can add a tag that looks like this:

[[Image:ALFOverallArchitecture.jpg]]

This references an image in the document.  Then go ahead and save the
document.  It will not contain the image, but it will add a link for the
image.  When you click the link, it takes you to a page to upload it.  In
general, that is how you seem to create stuff in Wiki's.  You add
links/references to content, and when you click on that reference, if it
does not exist you are prompted to contribute it.

Sorry I could not make the call today.  Had some stuff come up.

Mark

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.