RE: [alf-dev] ALF Wiki

alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 05/08/2006 05:45:36 AM:

> Dear Mark,
>
> Done. Please check.

You mighht want to link directly to the ALF page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ALF

I previously gave the link to the general Eclipse Wiki home page.  Partly
so people would see ALF listed in the project index, but also so that the
ALF contributors would see the main page content and the general
structure.

For the purposes of the link from the ALF project home page to the Wiki,
we would likely want to link directly to the ALF part of the Wiki.

Thanks

Mark

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.