Re: [alf-dev] ALF Wiki

OK, the Eclipse.org changes to the offical Eclipse Wiki are now live and I
have setup/transferred the ALF Wiki.  You can access it here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Main_Page

You can login for editing the Wiki using your Bugzilla email address and
password.

Can someone with commit access update the ALF home page to point to this
Wiki now?

We should start trying to use the Wiki to collaborate on things like the
vocabularies.  Might also be worthwhile to start posting the meeting
minutes etc.

Mark

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.