RE: [alf-dev] RE: ALF Source Code Mangement VocabularyMeeting+1-303-928-3232 id 6053141# Wednesday 10:00AM PDT -meeting minutes

alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 05/03/2006 04:43:50 PM:

> One other use case is when a Milestone Build is attempted the ability to
> commit files is temporarily suspended until a successful build is
> achieved and labeled. Then committing files is again allowed.

I cannot think of any SCM's that have a built in feature for this, other
than maybe recursively locking all of the files.

It seems like the Build service flow would just have to do something
appropriate.  Perhaps stop the SCM server?  Ideally you would just use an
SCM system that does not need to be suspended because you are doing a
build.

Mark

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.