From: alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mirinda Lowe
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 6:06 PM
To: alf-events@xxxxxxxxxxx; ALF Developer Mailing List
Subject: [alf-dev] Eclipse ALF Project Meeting Minutes 4/6

Brian - Here's what I have.  Add/change/delete anything and then send back to me & I'll email out.

Attendees:  Brian Carroll, Mirinda Lowe, Scott McGrath, Tim Buss, Bob Brady, Mark Phippard

Project Plan draft for Release Candidate 1 posted online on the ALF site.  Contains tasks identified, grouped into milestones on 4/28, 6/30, 8/31, & 10/31.  There are a lot of tasks and we'll need a lot of participation.  Please review and email Mirinda any additional tasks you are aware of, and also identify any tasks you (or someone in your organization) would like to take on.  We'll want to finalize owners fairly soon.

Tasks for 4/28 deliverable:

- Working Stubs - Tim needs to get stubs from all the POC participants.  Team will need to agree on the approach/design for this.  Tim will start an email discussion.

- VMWare Image for POC Participants - Tim is cleaning up & will need USB from the partners.  Tim will start an email discussion.

- Single Sign On - Brian will be continuing to work on design & drafting an implementation plan.

- Finalizing Eclipse contributions for the POC.

- Also we'll be working on tasks for Event Manager, download/install of ALF POC, and some ALF installation/configuration documentation.

Daniel Gross setup a Wiki for ALF, there is a link to it from the ALF site.  It's getting a good number of hits, and resulting in good feedback.  Check it out!

Brian is reviewing HyperModel Data Modeling Tool.  This may be good for use with the Vocabulary work & XML models.  Bob noted that it may not use EMF and this may be an issue.  It would be good to agree on a common modeling tool for ALF use.

Brian is working to setup a meeting with Higgins (possibly next Wed 4/12 3:00 PT).  Will discuss the ALF security architecture within the context of the Higgins project.  Proposing that ALF builds this in conjunction with Higgins & contributes to Higgins.  Brian will announce the meeting time to the group when finalized.

Brian is soliciting feedback on the Single Sign On Architecture document.  If you have any feedback, please email the group.  Major changes that you'd like to see should be identified soon before we get too far into the design & implementation.

Tim will be kicking off a Vocabulary team for Source Control Management.  Mark Phippard & Richard Title have expressed interest in participating.  Tim will be setting up a meeting for a group interested in this soon.  If you're interested, keep an eye out for the email on this.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top