[alf-dev] Eclipse ALF Planning/Architecture meetings combined

All,

The ALF Planning/Architecture meetings will be combined starting this week.  We'll meet Thursday's at 11:00 am PT.  The call in number will remain the same for the Thursday meetings (303-928-3232, ID 6053141).  The separate Friday planning meeting will no longer be held.

Also, there is a draft Project Plan for Release Candidate 1 on the ALF site under the Project Team section.  We've created the initial set of tasks we see being required for RC 1 to start the team's discussion.  If you get a chance to look at that before tomorrow's meeting, that would be great.  There is quite an extensive set of tasks already and we're going to need lots of participation to achieve them all, so we'll want to get started signing up for tasks pretty soon.  We'll discuss more in tomorrow's meeting.

Thanks
Mirinda

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top