From: alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Streiff
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 10:33 AM
To: alf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [alf-dev] Vocabulary question: common definition of project phase

I am looking to the Team and the community for input on the following: what do you call or would you call the name of the point at which an application lifecycle is currently positioned? Apologies for the obtuse formatting of the question, but I am trying to avoid using all the various terms to keep the question open-ended. When you move from requirements to prototype to development/implementation to testing, deployment and maintenance, what would you call each of those things I just listed? What is semantic name for that set in your world?

Thanks!

John Streiff

Secure Software, Inc

Back to the top