RE: [alf-dev] Availability of POC infrastructure pieces?

alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/07/2006 04:38:24 PM:

> The bottom line here is that to get something working, Web Service
technology
> is quite stable and interoperates well amonst the more recent versions
of
> these tools.  Picking a platform to start on is not super critical. That

> said, the next phase of ALF where we try to address the security issue
may be
> much more picky abou the particular paltform choices made.  The features

> required, WS-Addressing, WS-Security, WS-Federation etc. are much less
> completely supported and it remains to be seen  how this narrows the
choice.

I think the main issue is that sometime in the not too distant future,
there needs to be a reasonable set of instructions for setting up an ALF
test environment.  This is especially true if you want people from the
open source community to be able to get involved.

Mark

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.