RE: [alf-dev] Availability of POC infrastructure pieces?

alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/07/2006 10:49:22 AM:

> My goal is to take what I've learned and create an ALF HOW-TO, or a
'Getting
> Started with ALF' that, with agreement from the community, might
utimately get
> posted on the ALF web page.  Theory being that if we make it easy to get

> started, we will better our chances of ALF reaching a critical mass and
really
> taking off.

It would be great if you did this.  I have gone through the same process
as you have.

I would like to also add, the existing repository should be rearranged or
deleted and recommited.  It ought to be a valid Eclipse project that is
committed, with the correct layout, so that an Eclipse checkout is all
that is needed.  You can use classpath variables to point to dependencies,
or just commit them as well in a "runtime" folder or something.

Mark

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.