Re: [alf-dev] Eclipse ALF alternate bug tracking tool to consider for EclipseCon (or beyond)

I posted this on the Newsgroup last Friday, but did not get a reply.

Has anyone looked at the Bugzilla support in the Mylar Eclipse
sub-project?  They have a lot of code for working with Bugzilla, it might
be possible to use it to update a bug report.

Mark

alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/06/2006 02:28:04 PM:

> Alec,
>
> Thanks for the input.  Any thoughts on this option from the team?
>
> Thanks
> Mirinda

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.