[alf-dev] Re: Subversion Integration (was: Eclipse ALF Planning meeting minutes 2/24)

Mark,
That would be most welcome.  I'm not sure whether there is time to add
Subversion to the POC before EclipseCon but I'd like to discuss that with
you.  Probably best it we talked directly.  Send me a email so we can set up
a time to talk.

Just for background, the POC runs on Windows 2003 server. As to web service
implementation, a Tomcat/Axis 1  based web service is prefered simply
because we already know how to install and run that.  We are using various
versions of Tomcat and Axis.  However, I would suggest using Apache Tomcat
5.0.28,  Apache Axis 1.1 and Sun jdk 1.4.2_07.

Since the POC is not concerend with the Vocabulary issues so much, it could
be that the WSDL you already developed can be be re-used.  Axis has a tool
that will generate a service from a WSDL so this may be quite easy to do.
Something to discuss in any case.

Regards,
Tim

Back to the top