[alf-dev] Eclipse ALF POC schedule meeting minutes 2/3

Attendees:  Serena, Secure, Segue, University of Toronto

Tim did a demo of the ALF POC for the team.  It looks great and was good to
see everyone's work coordinated!  He also showed us parts of the PPT demo
and folks are interested in having this to show internally.  Tim will check
if this is complete and ready for distribution yet.  If not, it will be made
available as soon as it is.

Software & Services from Secure are installed.  Events from everyone are
working.  At this point we're ready for the demo on 2/16 with only minor
cleanup and changes to make it more effective to show.  The open issues at
present that may be resolved before the 2/16 demo are:

1.  Scan Results link is not active
2.  Encountered an issue with not all the tests succeeding today after the
scan was installed.  This may be due to the fact that they're using the same
directory.  Tim is researching.  Bob & John will check their logs to see if
they can tell what's causing this.
3.  Segue is proposing some minor changes to specify which tests to run
(depending on whether you want a quick or robust demo).  Possibly we could
specify this from TT.  Tim/Bob will discuss further and decide whether to
make these changes now or not.
4.  Tim would still like to remove the BPEL workaround if possible.

It was noted that the working stubs to show the demo will likely need some
type of client program to launch.  We'll discuss that further when we begin
planning the work for that piece.

Back to the top