-----Original Message-----
From: alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:alf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Daniel Gross
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:04 PM

Also, i was wondering whether Bugzilla supports implementing some sort
of workflow for contributions, such as "submitted", "under review",
"under rework", "accepted" etc. and whether using such workflow is
contemplated.

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top