[alf-dev] ALF Blog

Yesterday I had the wonderful experience of presenting the ALF story to the Software Association of Oregon. There were about 25 members of the Portland Chapter in attendance and they seemed to think the story I was telling was very resonant with their experience.

There were some excellent questions and some thought provoking ideas: including some unique insights as to where ALF might ultimately go. There was a suggestion that ALF might become a Software Factory ultimately for the Application Lifecycle Management space.

I was given an excellent bottle of Oregon Pinot Noir for my efforts - for which, again, many thanks.

Kevin

Back to the top