[alf-dev] Re: ALF Blog

Blog for week beginning 2006-01-16

News and what's happening this week.

ALF is going to be shown off at EclipseCon in March in Santa Clara, CA. Serena is a Gold level sponsor and investing the money to showcase the Proof of Concept code. This is great opportunity for networking with other Eclipse community members and software vendors. This is where the big push for building the ecosystem will occur.

The Requirements Team's next meeting is the 25th of January - they are skipping this week. There is a new Requirements Document, just published, out there for review. Also just published are the minutes of the last Requirements meeting in the ALF Newsgroup.

The Architecture team is meeting this week on Thursday the 19th at 11:00 PST.

The Planning team is meeting this week on Friday the 20th at 11:00 PST.

Major activities this week are further preparation for the publication of the Proof of Concept code. We have all the vendors' products installed on the VMWare image and the ALF framework code too. We are spending this week configuring and tuning the installation.

Kevin

Back to the top