RE: [alf-dev] Accessing existing ALF code base

Hi Maciej,

There will soon be code in the ALF CVS codebase.  The code for the ALF
Event Manager is currently undergoing internal review and IP due
diligence.  I have established a folder for that code in the ALF CVS
repository, and will commit the modules once the review is complete,
most likely sometime in January around or before the demo of the ALF
proof of concept (POC).

This first code drop is likely to take a bit longer than will subsequent
drops since in addition to creating the code itself, we have been also
establishing and testing the procedures for the internal legal and
code/XML/WSDL reviews.  We are probably as anxious to get our code out
for community scrutiny as you are to read it, but I believe we are still
trying to find the right balance between instantaneous openness and
responsible technical and legal behavior.

For the moment, you can find the XML Schema and WSDL for the ALF Event
Manager on the eclipse.org/alf page within the ALF Architecture
document.

Regards,
Brian

Brian Carroll