[alf-dev] Accessing existing ALF code base

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the Eclipse ALF project.  I have looked through the mailing
list archives for an answer to my question but have not found it yet.
Here is the question -- is there a central repository with the existing
ALF codebase?  Is there an ALF codebase that is open source and is
intended to be one of the work products of the ALF project?  I would
imagine that at the very least there should be a central repository for
WSDL or schema definitions -- is that so?

Thanks,

--Maciej

Maciej Zawadzki     .           2044 Euclid Ave., Suite 600
President                       Cleveland, Ohio 44115
Urbancode, Inc.
                                voice:  216-858-9000
email:  mbz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx       mobile: 216-272-5516
web:    www.urbancode.com       fax:    216-858-9602