[alf-dev] ALF Architecture conf call CANCELLED for Thurs Dec 8

Dear Architecture team,

We will NOT have an ALF Architecture call tomorrow, December 8th for the following reasons:

  1. The ALF Vocabularies paper is still undergoing internal review. The essence of that document is as I described a couple of calls ago.  I have received some constructive feedback and hope to soon have that available on the ALF site.
  2. The ALF Security:SSO paper is still under construction.  The gist of that document is as I described at last week’s call.

So, with nothing significant to discuss and nothing new to review, it makes sense to cancel tomorrow’s call. And with the POC just around the corner, the time may be better spent on the POC.

Regards,

Brian

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top