[alf-dev] ALF Requirements Team Meeting Agenda - 11/30/2005

Dear ALF Requirements Committee members,

The ALF Requirements Committee will meet on 11/30/2005 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific
time.

Conference information:

303-926-3232

Conference Id 9763158

I've updated the requirements document and would like to have a final
review. I would also like everyone to take a look at the priorities. If it
becomes an issue, we may need to start pulling requirements from the
release, so these priorities will be important.

Also, if I get the post POC use cases out by tomorrow, please take a quick
look so we can start working on a consolidated ALM story for release 1.0.

Regards,

Kelly Shaw

Serena Software

Sr. Product Marketing Manager