[alf-dev] SPI for service flow persistence?

I've had a request that we provide a SPI allowing process information to be
persisted for query later. For the example implementation of ALF this will
probably mean either a schema definition, a grammar or perhaps a WSDL
definition for some services that allow data to be CRUD'ed to/from a
database of some sort. We need not provide the store in ALF, only define an
interface if a store is to be used.

Are there any comments for/against this approach to service flow info
persistence?

Back to the top