[alf-dev] Listening into next conference call

Hello,

I am interested in ALF. Can I participate in the next requirements
conference call (scheduled on the 7th of September) ?

Perhaps also a general (novice) question:

>From what I have browsed so-far, i understand that ALF is a tool integration
platform, centered around a service-oriented architecture. Isen't the
Eclipse platform itself also a tool integration platform? In what way is
Eclipse limited? Could the ALF mechanisms become an additional means for
integrating plug-ins.

thank you,

Daniel

Back to the top