[alf-dev] Query on Security Roles for ALF

I would like to gather some preliminary input preparatory to our discussion of security roles in this Wednesday’s ALF Requirements team conference call. Would you please forward your perspective on security roles based on deploying your product to customers. This will give us a basis from which to discuss the global security roles that an ALF system should embrace.

As promised, Secure Software will have a noted security expert on the call to provide some further perspective to real customer situations as we see them emerging, subject to this person’s availability.

Thanks for your participation - I look forward to the call this Wednesday.

Regards,

John Streiff,

Secure Software, Inc

Back to the top