[alf-dev] Requirements for ALF SSON

In our requirements meeting last week we decided that *requiring* an
identity server such as LDAP was beyond the scope of ALF. It sets the entry
bar too high for many products and may slow ALF adoption across the
industry.

We did say we would provide a Service Provider Interface where an identity
server could be added to ALF. While I like this approach, I think our
example implementation should probably include something like JOSSO or some
other identity manager.

Do I hear agreement or disagreement to this approach?

Back to the top