[alf-dev] BPEL engine

I recently read the ALF project proposal and was pleasantly surprised to find that this new project will leverage BPEL for parts of its infrastructure. I am the project level committer for the TPTP Choreography component which will publish a BPEL engine implementation in the next release of TPTP.

I see that the current project plan includes selection of a BPEL engine for the ALF prototype. I would like to suggest that ALF could potentially use the TPTP BPEL engine as its base.

The documentation page for the component is at:

http://eclipse.org/tptp/platform/documents/design/choreography_html/index.html

I would also like to ask if any thought has been given to possible collaboration with the BPEL-Designer project proposal and / or the Java Workflow Toolkit (JWT) project proposal?

thanks

--
Antony Miguel
Scapa Technologies